Environment Appropriate Tableware, or EATware, is made from a blend of bamboo, rice, sugar cane, and willow fibers held together by a proprietary additive called EATplus™. These sturdy disposable food plates are microwave, oven and steamer-safe; oil and hot water-resistant; and can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
An all natural product with no bleach and any other chemicals, EATware disposable plates will decompose in a home composting bin or even in a stream or other natural water environment in 14 days.
High bamboo fiber content and EATplus make EATware’s plates strong and functional. Ideal for pasta dinners, bar-b-que, and other sauce heavy entres.
The technology used in EATware’s manufacturing process minimizes energy consumption and environmental pollution and maximizes production, making these plates a truly green product.
- EATware is made from bamboo and natural fibers
- 100% decomposable and biodegradable
- Microwave safe up to 5 minutes
- Oven safe up to 300°F for 30 minutes
- Steamer-safe up to 30 minutes
- Boiling water up to 30 minutes
- Can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer
- When holding wet or hot foods, EATware may get soft after 15-20 minutes but will not deform