Ergonomic design, simple operation and a compact body make the Wrangler 1710 and Wrangler 2010 the best values in small scrubbers.
- Designed for applications from 10,000 to 30,000 square feet, these Wranglers are perfectly sized for small office buildings, convenience stores, and nursing homes. They are also ideal for larger facilities with confined areas, such as grocery store checkout aisles, school cafeterias, commercial kitchens, and hospital rooms.
- Wrangler compacts feature a 10-gallon solution tank and an oversized 12-gallon recovery tank, which allows room for foam, helping protect the vacuum motor from moisture.
- The 32-inch straight squeegee features a breakaway assembly to prevent damage when it inadvertantly catches on any fixed object.
- Reconnecting is as simple as hand tightening two knobs.
- To simplify pad changing, a foot latch at the front of the machine allows the body to tilt up and back. This also provides easy access to the batteries and all internal components.
- Wrangler compacts are available with a 17-inch or 20-inch scrubbing path in either battery-powered (AB) or cord-electric (AE) models.
- The on-board charger, standard on all battery-powered Wrangler automatic scrubbers, allows the batteries to be charged anywhere an electrical outlet is available.