Environment Appropriate Tableware, or EATware, is made from a blend of bamboo, rice, sugar cane, and willow fibers held together by a proprietary additive called EATplus™. These sturdy disposable hamburger boxes are microwave, oven and steamer-safe; oil and hot water-resistant; and can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
An all natural product with no bleach and any other chemicals, EATware disposable hamburger boxes will decompose in a home composting bin or even in a stream or other natural water environment in 14 days.
High bamboo fiber content and EATplus make EATware’s trays strong and functional. Ideal for heavy entres.
The technology used in EATware’s manufacturing process minimizes energy consumption and environmental pollution and maximizes production, making these hamburger boxes a truly green product.
- EATware is made from bamboo and natural fibers
- 100% decomposable and biodegradable
- Microwave safe up to 5 minutes
- Oven safe up to 300°F for 30 minutes
- Steamer-safe up to 30 minutes
- Boiling water up to 30 minutes
- Can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer
- When holding wet or hot foods, EATware may get soft after 15-20 minutes but will not deform