Ancho Chile Pepper, Ground, 6/16 oz
Durkee Ground Ancho Chile Pepper is a dried poblano chile with a deep reddish-brown color. It is finely ground. The earthy flavor accented by some bitter notes is essential for authentic Latin cuisine.
Durkee Ground Ancho Chile Pepper offers one of the essential chilies for Latin cuisine in a convenient ground form. No messy soaking, chopping or straining whole dried chilies.
Durkee Spices offer:
• Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
• Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
• Complete nutritional panels on every product
• Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
• Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
Durkee Ground Ancho Chile Pepper's rich, complex flavor enhances simple tacos or complex mole sauces. Add to rice, beans, marinades, soups, beef, pork or poultry dishes for traditional Latin flavors.
This rich and complex chile pepper can be added to all types of Latin dishes. It is typically added during cooking but can also be used as a finishing touch.
Ancho Chile Pepper, Less than 2% Silicon Dioxide to Prevent Caking.
This product is packaged in clear recyclable plastic bottles with tamper proof seals. For best results, store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Shelf Life: 2 YRS.
|Serving Size||0 oz (0.8 g)|
|Servings per case||3402|
|Shelf life||2 YRS.|
|Add a Tag|