SEARCH

Print Spec Sheet

Marketing Description:

An all natural version of our classic cannoli shell. Traditionally, this light and crispy shell is filled with cannoli cream, but may also be used with ice cream, mousses, custards, whipped cream or anything your imagination desires. You can garnish your filled cannoli with powdered sugar, chocolate drizzle, cinnamon, sprinkles, pistachios, coconut, chocolate chips, or cherries…The possibilities are endless! 
Available in two sizes: large and miniature.

 

Additional Information:

Item Ingredients:

Enriched unbleached unbromated flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, eggs, non-hydrogenated vegetable shortening (palm oils), sugar, vinegar, honey, natural flavors.
Contains: Wheat, Eggs
 
This product was produced in a plant that processes nuts, wheat, eggs, sulphites, soy, seeds, and their derivatives.
 
Serving Size: 1 Shell (14g/0.5 oz) Nutrient Values Unit % Daily Value Calories 60 kcal Calories from Fat 25 kcal Total Fat 3 g 4% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Sodium 18 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber Less than 1 g 4% Sugars 1 g Protein 2 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 3% PERCENT DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET

Attributes:

SKU MPN360

Add accessories to this item:

Related products:

Tags Customers Associate with This Product


No tags have been added.
Add a Tag
view all tags
Sponsored Links