Read entire container label before using this product.
• Dilute product 1:5 (26 oz./gal.) for normal stripping
requirements. For heavier build-up, dilute 1:2 (64 oz./gal).
• Apply liberal amounts of solution uniformly to floor with a
mop. Start with edges to give them more soak time.
• Let stripper solution soak for 2-3 minutes. DO NOT ALLOW
SOLUTION TO DRY ON FLOOR. Longer soak times may
be necessary for heavier build-ups.
• Hand or machine scrub using a black pad or stripping brush.
• Pick up all of the solution with a clean mop, wet vac, or
automatic scrubber. Mop up any tracks left by automatic
scrubbers before they dry. Thoroughly rinse floor with
water, using a clean mop.
• Let floor dry completely before applying floor finish.