DESCRIPTION: AB Mauri Calcium Propionate is a calcium salt of propionic acid and is designed to:
· Inhibit a broad spectrum of mold and rope.
· Increase the mold free shelf life of baked products.
· Provide a safe handling environment due to its unique crystalline form.
APPLICATIONS & USAGE: AB Mauri Calcium Propionate is recommended for use in yeast raised bakery products whose pH level is at 5.5 or lower such as breads, buns, sweet doughs, etc. Suggested usage levels based on 100-lbs. flour are:
· Sponge & Dough 0.1 - 0.5%
· Brews 0.1 - 0.5%
· Straight & No Time 0.1 - 0.5%
· Dark breads, rolls 0.2 - 0.5%