Cardamon, Ground 15 oz
Cardamom is an ancient spice and also one of the most highly valued. It is used in many traditional European dishes and also those that originate in North Africa and India. Durkee Ground Cardamom is greenish-brown in color with a pungent aromatic spicy aroma.
Due to its unique process of cool-head milling which ensures all the flavor that can be is kept within the product, Durkee Ground Cardamom offers the end user a consistent and stronger flavor than most other ground cardamom products.
Durkee Spices offer:
• Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
• Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
• Complete nutritional panels on every product
• Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
• Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
• The essence of each ground spice - the volatile oil - is captured and preserved during the Cool Head Milling process at temperatures as low as -150F
Delicious in both sweet and savory dishes. Try in desserts, quick breads, cookies, couscous, rice and swedish meatballs. Cardamom is an essential ingredient when creating a garam masala.
Best added to recipe applications or blended with other spices.
Packaged in clear recyclable plastic bottles with a tamper proof seal. For best results, store tightly closed in a cool dry place.
Shelf Life: 2 YRS
|Add a Tag|