Castleguard® Floor Finish
Castleguard® is specifically formulated to counter the high labor costs associated with hard floor care. This floor finish has provided savings of 30% and more! How? Castleguard is nonyellowing and non-powdering, which extends your strip cycle and saves many labor hours. Castleguard is extremely durable...it resists scuffmarks and looks great month after month, even with extremely heavy traffic.
One coat of Castleguard equals two coats of most conventional floor finishes. Castleguard
may be applied to virtually all hard floor surfaces to provide beauty and protection beyond your expectations.
Castleguard's exceptional depth of gloss brings out the hidden beauty of your floors with a
"wet look." Its slip-resistant surface promotes safety. See for yourself why supermarkets, retail stores, hospitals, schools and building service contractors call Castleguard the "best floor finish in the world."
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Strip floor thoroughly using the appropriate Buckeye stripper.
2. Rinse floor with clear water, changing rinse water frequently to prevent
redepositing of dirt and stripper residue.
3. Allow floor to dry thoroughly before applying Castleguard.
1. Use a clean rayon mop and clean bucket.
2. Saturate mop with Castleguard.
3. Press mop into wringer to remove excess finish. Do not wring mop.
4. Apply Castleguard. Best results may be attained by applying medium to
5. Allow each coat to dry 20 minutes under normal room conditions.
1. Dust mop floors with an Aqua Dust™ treated mop.
2. Damp mop as required using Buckeye Blue, Straight-Up®, or Crossbow®.
|SKU||FLR FINISH CASTLE|
|Add a Tag|