Chili Powder, Dark 6/17 oz
A blend of chili peppers, spices, garlic and salt. This product is a very deep dark red, almost brown in color. It has roasted, toasted flavors with almost a cooked chile flavor. The high quality peppers and spices used in this blend will give the user a roasted chili flavor that is perfectly enhanced by the strong, distinctive flavors of garlic and other spices.
Since the product is already blended for use, it provides a consistent flavor and a convenient easy-to-use way to add a Tex-Mex flavor to foods. It also requires less labor and is more cost-efficient then blending your own version of chili powder.
Dark Chili Powder has the deepest color which will produce darker finished products. It has a well rounded flavor but more chile flavors than Light Chile Powder.
Durkee Spices offer:
• Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
• Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
• Complete nutritional panels on every product
• Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
• Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
This is the key ingredient for chili con carne. Use to provide flavor to shrimp cocktail, tacos, Mexican sauces and tomatoes. Mix into cocktail sauces, stews, barbecue sauces, tomato juice and meatballs. Sprinkle on baked fish,pot roasts, beans or cottage cheese. Use in any Tex-Mex type dish.
Add while cooking for a hot, distinctive, Mexican flavor profile. Start by using 1/2 - 1/4 tsp. per serving.
Chili pepper and other spices, Salt, Garlic Powder and less than 2% Silicon Dioxide to prevent caking.
This product is packaged in chef and premium sized clear recyclable plastic bottles with tamper proof seals. This product also comes packed in a bulk box. For optimum quality, refrigerate product.
Shelf Life: 2 YRS
|Add a Tag|