Cinnamon, Ground 6/18 oz
Cinnamon is one of the oldest known spices in the world. It has a sweet,spicy flavor with slight "red-hot" bite to it. Cinnamon is the ground inner bark of a member of the evergreen tree species native to Indonesia..
Due to its unique process of cool-head milling which ensures all the flavor that can be is kept within the product, Durkee Ground Cinnamon offers the end user a consistent and stronger flavor than most other ground cinnamon products.
Durkee Spices offer:
• Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
• Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
• Complete nutritional panels on every product
• Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
• Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
• The essence of each ground spice - the volatile oil - is captured and preserved during the Cool Head Milling process at temperatures as low as -150F
Tastes good in cakes, puddings, cookies, custards, breads and fruit. Mix with sugar and use for topical applications to coffee cakes, muffins or cinnamon toast. Can also be used in small quantities in meats, seafood or ethnic main dishes. Try sprinkling on hot beverages like cocoa & cappuccino.
The primary use for this product is in baking applications. A pinch of ground cinnamon will add an interesting flavor to many sweet foods, as well as meat stews, dried fruits and winter squash. Always delicious in breads, apple desserts and sweet potatoes. Try in meat rubs for poultry.
Packaged in 2 sizes of clear recyclable plastic bottles with a tamper proof seal. It also comes packed in a 25 pound box. For best results, store tightly closed in a cool dry place. Excessive heat will volatilize its essential oils, which give it flavor; High humidity will make it cake.
Shelf Life: 2 YRS
|Add a Tag|