Concept "915" Ice Melt Remover
Stearns Packaging Company
Removes the white crust of ice melting compound residue. Powerful chelating agents chemically suspend the salt and chloride residues in the mop solution or carpet extractor recovery tank. Leaves floors sparkling clean. Great for carpets too. Pleasant sassafras fragrance.
One pack makes 5 gallons.
1. Fill mop bucket with 3 to 5 gallons of water.
2. Add the contents of one Concept “915” pack to the
3. Apply the solution freely.
4. Pick up with a mop using clean, fresh water or wet vac.
5. May be used in carpet extractors.
Do not use on unfinished, unsealed or waxed wood or
laminate floors. Before cleaning hardwood floors, test the
durability of the wood’s finish by spot cleaning a small, hidden
area of the floor.
|Add a Tag|