|Prep Instructions [Spanish] |
- Keep frozen until ready to use. If thawed do not refreeze.
- STOVE TOP: Bring 4 qts of water to boil in 7 qt pot. Add bag of vegetables to boiling water. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- STEAMER: Arrange vegetables in a half-size hotel pan. Add 1/3 cup water. Steam for 7 to 8 minutes.
- MICROWAVE (2200 watts): Place half bag of frozen vegetables in microwave dish with 2 tbsp water. Cover. Cook on high for 3 1/2 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Drain and serve.
|Menu Suggestions |
- Use all alone for upscale side dish.
- Make your own signature blends (include baby whole carrots, whole wax beans, etc.).
- Use as a base for an upscale, sauced entrée.
- Rotate in your vegetarian menu offerings.
|Haricot Verts |