|Prep Instructions [Spanish] |
- Keep frozen until ready to use. If thawed do not refreeze.
- STOVE TOP: Bring 5 qts of water to boil in 7 qt pot. Add 3 lbs of vegetables to boiling water. Cook 5 minutes, stirring.
- STEAMER: Arrange vegetables in a slotted full-size steam table pan. Cook 3 lbs for 4 to 5 minutes.
- MICROWAVE (2200 watts): Place 4 oz. of vegetables in microwave dish with 1 tbsp water. Cover. Cook on high for 1 minute.
|Menu Suggestions |
- Serve as a side.
- Use in stir fries, hearty stews, and potpies.
- Toss with pasta or rice for a satisfying vegetarian entree.
|Whole green beans, whole wax beans, whole carrots. |