Egg Hard Cooked Select 1/10 Lb (80431)
Hard Cooked Eggs (58108-11442-00) are an egg product, which is packed in a pail with a preservative brine.
All product specifications will be met and no foreign material will be present. The product conforms to the
requirements of the U. S. Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act and is packaged in a manner that will allow it to
exceed the declared shelf life when stored between 33 and 40 degrees F.
Hard Cooked Eggs, Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (preservative).
Transportation & Storage:
1. Trucks carrying this product will be loaded and transported in a sanitary manner following all
requirements stated in this specification.
2. Product will be transported at a temperature of 33°F - 40°F. If the product temperature
deviates from this specification for any amount of time, the shelf life may be shortened.
3. Product must be stored in a refrigerated environment at a temperature of 33°F - 40°F. If
the product temperature deviates from this specification for any amount of time, shelf life
of the product may be shortened.
4. This product must be kept refrigerated (at or below 40°F) whenever possible during use.
It may, however, be kept at room temperature (actual product temperature above 40°F
but below 75°F) for up to 3 hours. Discard any unused portion of the product. If the
product has been left out for less than 20 minutes, it may be re-refrigerated for use the
Shelf Life Statement:
1. Shelf life of this product is 45 days from the processing date, provided it is left
unopened and kept refrigerated at a temperature of 33°F - 40°F. After the package is
opened, when stored and handled properly, the product should be used within five days.
This product is kosher for passover (OUP) and is produced under O.U. supervision.
This product contains egg protein and is therefore considered allergenic by Michael Foods, Inc. Egg
1. Product must meet all defined specifications and functionality requirements throughout the
declared shelf life.
2. All product is produced under a routine quality inspection in accordance with good manufacturing
3. The daily average of the case weights on the case weight control chart will meet the label weight
declared on the product label.
|Add a Tag|