Egg Mix Scramble Liquid BIB 1/20 Lb (2577062)
Liquid Scrambled Egg Mix (74865-35446-00) is a pasteurized liquid scrambled egg mix product that is
aseptically packaged in a 20 pound bag. The product is processed and packaged in a manner that will allow it to exceed the declared shelf life when stored between 33 and 40 degrees F. This product is processed and packaged under USDA supervision. It will be tested and found to meet all USDA and company specifications before being released for sale.
Whole Eggs, Whey, Skim Milk, Citric Acid, .12% water added as carrier for citric acid. Xanthan Gum.
Citric Acid added to Preserve Color.
Transportation & Storage:
1. Trucks carrying this product will be loaded and transported in a sanitary manner following all
requirements stated in this specification.
2. Product will be transported at a temperature of 33°F - 40°F. If the product temperature deviates
from this specification for any amount of time, the shelf life may be shortened or the product
functionality may be damaged. Product may spoil in the form of lumps with eventual gelation
and/or gas production if stored at more than 40°F.
3. Product must be stored in a refrigerated environment at a temperature of 33°F - 40°F. If the
product temperature deviates from this specification for any amount of time, product
functionality may be damaged. Separation and/or gelation may occur if the product is frozen.
Product may spoil in the form of lumps with eventual gelation. Do not freeze this product.
Shelf Life Statement:
1. Shelf Life of this product is 12 weeks from the processing date, provided it is left unopened and
kept refrigerated at a temperature of 33 - 40 degrees F. After the package is opened, when
stored and handled properly, the product should be used within three days.
This product is kosher dairy (OUD) and is produced under O.U. supervision.
This product contains egg and milk protein and is therefore considered allergenic by Michael Foods,
1. Product must meet all defined specifications and functionality requirements throughout the
declared shelf life.
2. All product is produced under a routine quality inspection in accordance with good
3. This product is produced under continuous inspection by the USDA resident inspection staff.
|Add a Tag|