Egg Whites Tec Tub 1/30 Lb
Transportation & Storage:
1. Trucks carrying this product will be loaded and transported in a sanitary manner following
all requirements stated in this specification.
2. Product will be transported at a temperature of 0°F or below. If the product temperature
deviates from this specification for any amount of time, the shelf life may be shortened or
the product functionality may be damaged. Product may spoil in the form of lumps with
eventual gelation and/or gas production if stored at more than 40°F.
3. Product will be stored at a temperature of 0°F or below. If product temperature deviates
from this specification for any amount of time, product functionality may be damaged.
Product may spoil in the form of lumps with eventual gelation and/or gas generation if
stored at more than 40°F.
Shelf Life Statement:
1. Shelf Life of this product is 1 year from the processing date, provided it is left unopened
and kept frozen at a temperature of 0°F or below. After the package is opened, when stored
and handled properly, the product should be used within three days.
This product is kosher (OU) and is produced under O.U. supervision.
This product contains egg protein and is therefore considered allergenic by Michael Foods, Inc./Egg
1. Product must meet all defined specifications and functionality requirements throughout the
declared shelf life.
2. All product is produced under a routine quality inspection in accordance with good
3. This product is produced under continuous inspection by the USDA resident inspection staff.
|Add a Tag|