Focus® II Disc MicroRider™ Autoscrubber®
The Clarke Focus® II MicroRider™ is a small, easily maneuverable machine that is designed to clean the areas that are inaccessible with larger riders—including those with limited access or tight corners. Yet, with a 26 or 28 inch deck, the Focus II MicroRider offers a wide cleaning path for maximum productivity in your larger cleaning areas.
The low-profile SatetyGlide™ deck eliminates wasted time and money spent on side skirts, and irritating watermarks. Simply turn the steering wheel; as the machine turns, the deck automatically moves in line with the path of the rear squeegee, resulting in 100% water pick-up. With a spring-loaded safety design, you no longer have to worry about accuracy or accidental contact for edge cleaning. The deck ensures precise, straight edge cleaning without additional labor-intensive detail edge mopping.
Features and benefits:
• BOOST® Technology with chemical-free floor finish removal makes the rider a dual-function scrubber
• SafetyGlide™ scrub deck ensures quality cleaning results with 100% water pick-up
• Easy operation with Safe-T-Steering™ increases operator safety
• Quiet operation makes daytime cleaning and cleaning of noise-sensitive areas viable
• Optional Chemical Mixing System automatically delivers the correct mixing solution to the brush deck
• Comfortable driver compartment with customizable features can be optimized for virtually every operator
|Add a Tag|