Print Spec Sheet

Marketing Description:


Additional Information:

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Soybean Oil, Canola Oil), Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate to Promote Color Retention, and Dextrose. School Lunch Equivalent, 3 oz - This product is not CN labeled Vegetable Equivalents = 3, 1/4 Cup Servings Per Oz Weight = 1.04

Serving Size 3 oz. (85 g) About 24 piecesServing Per Container:*Amount Per ServingCalories 110 Calories from Fat 30 % Daily Value*Total Fat 3.5g 5 %Saturated Fat 0.5g 3 %Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0 %Sodium 45mg 2 %Total Carbohydrate 19g 6 %Dietary Fiber 2g 8 %Sugars 0g Protein 2g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 4%Calcium 0% Iron 2%*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories 2,000 2,500Total Fat Less than 65g 80g Sat Fat Less than 20g 25gCholesterol Less than 300mg 300mgSodium Less than 2,400mg 2,400mgTotal Carbohydrate 300g 375g Dietary Fiber 25g 30gCalories per gram:Fat 9 Carbohydrate 4 Protein 4


Add accessories to this item:

Related products:

Tags Customers Associate with This Product

No tags have been added.
Add a Tag
view all tags
Sponsored Links