- The HyperView LED backlight is designed to produce minimal heat, eliminating the need for fans to cool the unit, thus eliminating a point of failure. It has an MTBF of 100,000 hours, nearly twice that of competitive units.
- All the components within HyperView have been field tested for durability and effectiveness and have been certified from -40°F to +176°F.
- The controller for HyperView is located inside the store, where it is protected from the elements.
2. NEMA IV Rated
- HyperView is impervious to wind, rain, moisture and dust. Having been tested underwater for ninety-six (96) hours straight, it performed flawlessly.
3. Substantial Savings When Retrofitting
- HyperView can typically fit into your menu board using your existing menu board frames or into existing pedestals.
4. Remote Views for Diagnostics/Troubleshooting
- Your help desk can have a remote view of any HyperView unit in your system.
- Easily access the display from inside the restaurant for testing purposes.
5. Patented Optical Bonding Process
- Unsurpassed visibility in bright sunlight. HyperView’s “patented optical bonding” has special anti-glare filters and polarizer’s that virtually eliminate reflections.
- From any location, it is simple to update stores individually, by market, by region or nationally.
- HyperView’s “split-screen configurability” allows you to up-sell or cross-sell even when the order is displayed, increasing your per check average.
- Auto font sizing allows you to shrink the font size in order to accommodate large orders.
- “Drag-and-drop” Content Editor makes upgrades and image updates easy.
7. One Vendor - Multiple Integrated Solutions
- QTimer® and HyperView® can run on the same PC.
- Centralized administration – schedule updates to graphics and images, change goals or dayparts, review performance reports. All can be done for a single location or multiple locations.