JACKSON SAFETY* G40 Latex Coated Gloves provide excellent durability in the industrial workplace and feature a general purpose poly-cotton latex coating processed to yield lower latex proteins.† An excellent value, they offer good grip, as well as great comfort and dexterity.
- Improved puncture rating – EN 388 (ACTP) 2142
- Improved latex coating lamination strength
- Now washable
- Wider palm widths for more generous sizing
- 100% polyester liner for better adhesion to coating
- Eco-friendly packaging – no separate insert, no printed bags, less waste
- Improved heat transfer stamp – ratings are visible even after glove use
- Now rated EN407 Contact Heat Level 2
† CAUTION: This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex, Which May Cause Allergic Reactions. Safe Use of This Product by Latex-Sensitive Individuals Has Not Been Established.
- General maintenance
- Shipping and receiving