Live Bacterial Additive 5 Gal
A liquid product formulated with non-pathogenic live bacterial cultures. Excellent to prevent grease, oil, cellulose, protein and starch
accumulations in traps and drains, and mains. Promotes proper function of septic tanks, drain fields, ponds, lagoons, and holding tanks.
• Zep Odorless Liquid Bacterial Additive does not contain butyl solvent or APE surfactants.
The product uses biological renewable resources, bacteria, which will keep reproducing for
• The product contains specialized strains of bacteria which digest protein, starch, cellulose, fat, grease, and oil. The bacterial strains number 50 billion colony forming units per gallon (CFU).
• No harsh chemicals to damage cast iron, PVC, or other plumbing materials.
• No danger of burns or other injuries as associated with acid and caustic based drain
• Won’t raise or lower pH of effluent waters - won’t interfere with natural biodegradation of
wastes in system. Actually increases activity, in septic tanks, ponds, lagoons.
• Once bacteria colonies are established in drain system, they regenerate themselves, with
maintenance additions, to "come alive" when wastes appear in drains to prevent blockages
• Destroys hydrogen sulfide and the “rotten egg” odors it produces.
Added to drains routinely to efficiently prevent grease, oil, soap, protein, and cellulose blockages. An excellent product for:
Amusement & Recreation Centers
Eating & Drinking Establishments
Health & Allied Services
Hotels & Motels
Nursing Homes & Hospitals
Schools & Educational Services
Operators of Apartment Buildings
Sports & Recreation Clubs
|Add a Tag|