A popular, bright green, dried leaf of triple curly parsley. Parsley is used to flavor, as well as garnish foods.
Usages for this product are practically limitless. Parsley Flakes rehydrate very quickly and offer an easy and attractive way to add color to foods. Durkee Parsley is more consistent in color and size than fresh parsley. Durkee Parsley offers cost savings over fresh parsley; it requires no labor and there is no waste.
Durkee Spices offer:
• Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
• Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
• Complete nutritional panels on every product
• Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
• Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
Use in omelets, salads, cream soups, sauces, rice, pasta dishes and fish. Combine Durkee Parsley with melted butter and drizzle over tiny red potatoes, steamed cauliflower or baby carrots. Mix with soft cheeses such as cream, ricotta or cottage for a more eye-appealing dish. Just a sprinkle garnishes Italian dishes, deviled eggs or garlic bread. Parsley's bright green color combines well with other Durkee herbs.
Add Parsley to foods after cooking is completed and just before serving to maintain optimum visual appeal.
This product is packaged in 2 sizes of clear recyclable plastic bottles with tamper proof seals. This product also comes packed in a pail. For best results, store tightly closed in a cool dry place.
Shelf Life: 2 YEARS
|Add a Tag|