SEARCH

Print Spec Sheet

Marketing Description:

Patriotic Combo Case: Contains 6 pkg. Gold Cupcakes Iced with Blue and White Icing, Red & White jimmies and 6 pkg. Chocolate Cupcakes Iced with Blue and White Icing, Red & White jimmies

 

Additional Information:

Two UPC's are included in this case:Gold UPC is: 0-10995-00961-2Chocolate UPC is: 0-10995-00962-9

SIX PACK GOLD CUPCAKES WITH SPRINKLES INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Water, Enriched Bleached Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Mono- & Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Soybean Oil, Whole Eggs. If Chocolate Icing, Also Contains Cocoa Processed With Alkali. Contains Less Than 2% of each of the following: Food Starch-Modified, Corn Starch, , Nonfat Milk, Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Corn Syrup, Salt, Dextrose, Guar Gum, Monoglycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin, Gum Arabic, Artificial Color (FD&C Red #40, Yellow #5, Red #3, Yellow #6, Blue #1), Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Propionate, Enzymes.Contains Wheat, Eggs, Soy, and Milk Ingredients.This Product Is Manufactured on Equipment That Also Manufactures Products Containing Tree Nuts. NET WT. 12 OZ.(340 G)ANDICED SIX PACK CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH SPRINKLES INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Water, Enriched Bleached Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel, Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oils, Mono- & Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Soybean Oil, Cocoa, Whole Eggs, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Food Starch-Modified, Dextrose, Salt, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Polysorbate 60, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Gum Arabic, Artificial Color (FD&C Red #40, Yellow #5, Red #3, Yellow #6, Blue #1), Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Propionate, Enzymes.Contains Wheat, Eggs, Soy, and Milk Ingredients.This Product Is Manufactured on Equipment That Also Manufactures Products Containing Tree Nuts. NET WT. 12 OZ.(340 G)

GOLD CUPCAKESNutrition FactsServing Size 1 Cupcakes (57 grams)Servings per Container 6===========================Amount per Serving Chocolate White Icing Icing Calories 210 220 Calories from fat 60 90=========================== % Daily % Daily Value Value Chocolate White Icing Icing Total Fat 7g 11% 10g 16% Saturated Fat 2.5g 12% 4.5g 22% Trans Fat 0g 0gCholesterol 15mg 5% 15mg 5%Sodium 160mg 7% 210mg 9% Total Carbohydrate 35g 12% 32g 11% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% 0g 0% Sugar 27g 25gProtein 2g 1gVitamin A 0% * Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% * Iron 4% (White Icing 2%)*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000calorie diet, Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65g 80g Sat. Fat Less than 20g 25gCholesterol Less than 300mg 300mgSodium Less than 2,400mg 2,400mgTotal Carbohydrate 300g 300g Dietary Fiber 25g 30gANDCHOCOLATE CUPCAKESNutrition FactsServing Size 1Cupcakes (57 grams/2 oz.)Servings per Container 6===========================Amount per Serving Chocolate White Icing Icing Calories 220 240 Calories from fat 70 110=========================== % Daily % Daily Value Value Chocolate White Icing Icing Total Fat 8g 12% 12g 18% Saturated Fat 2.5g 14% 5g 26% Trans Fat 0g 0gCholesterol 10mg 3% 10mg 3%Sodium 140mg 6% 140mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 35g 12% 32g 11% Dietary Fiber

Attributes:

Add accessories to this item:

Related products:

Tags Customers Associate with This Product


No tags have been added.
Add a Tag
view all tags
Sponsored Links