PEPPER, BLACK, COARSE GROUND, 6/16 OZ
A coarsely ground black pepper that is slightly coarser than Cafe Grind Black Pepper. Coarse Ground Black Pepper is a 12 mesh. The higher the pepper mesh size, the finer the pepper. This product is relative in size to pretzel salt. The taste of black pepper should be pungent and felt at the back of the throat and tongue. There should be a slight, but not overwhelming, burn to this taste. The aroma of black pepper is best described as warm and musty.
Durkee Coarse Ground Black Pepper does not present a dusty appearance. It is visually appealing and the uniformity of the grind provides consistent quality to the end-user.
Durkee Spices offer:
- Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
- Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
- Complete nutritional panels on every product
- Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
- Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
Good for peppercorn sauces & dressings, pasta salads, soups and stews. Adds bite when sprinkled on green salads. Use for steak diane, as a rub for beef or pork roasts or to create a peppercorn marinade.
Add to food where well-dispersed pepper flavor and visual appearance is desired. Add to food during cooking or sprinkle on after cooking. Use a dash to 1/8 teaspoon per serving.
This product is packaged in 2 sizes of clear recyclable plastic bottles with tamper proof seals. For best results, store tightly closed in a cool dry place.
Shelf Life: 2 YEARS
|Add a Tag|