Provisions No-Rinse Sanitizer 2.5 GL
A red, non-fragranced, concentrated disinfectant, deodorant, sanitizer, and virucide containing a combination of two active quaternary
ammonium compounds in a water base to be used with a mop and bucket, sponge, cloth, low pressure coarse sprayer, hand pump trigger sprayer or by soaking.
• When used at disinfection dilution of 3.5 ounces per 5 gallons of water kills Staphylococcus
aureus, Salmonella enterica, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA) and Yersinia enterocolitica.
• Requires no potable water rinse when used at 1 oz per 4 gallons of water to sanitize glassware,dishes, equipment, cooking utensils, and other food contact surfaces.
• Kills most organisms that cause odors. Deodorizes quickly and effectively without leaving a strongmasking odor of its own
• Effective in water containing up to 650 ppm hardness when tested by AOAC Germicidal and
• Exhibits effective virucidal activity on environmental, inanimate, hard non-porous surfaces at 3.5ounces per 5 gallons of water against Influenza A2/Japan, Herpes Simplex Type 1,AdenovirusType 5, Vaccinia Virus, Avian Influenza A/Turkey/Wisconsin, Newcastle Disease Virus,Laryngotracheitis Virus, Human Coronavirus, and SARS associated Coronavirus.
|Add a Tag|