RipSaw™ Floor Stripper 5 Gal
RipSaw™ is Buckeye’s fast-acting, power stripper!
RipSaw cuts through your finish buildup on the
floor...fast! It makes the labor intensive task of
stripping easier and more manageable. It helps
get the job done quicker by reducing the dwell
time required, while still removing the finish and
sealer in one application.
Another unique feature of RipSaw is that it has a
built-in Automatic Dilution Indicator (ADI®)! When
diluted at approximately 1:4, the stripper solution
will turn cloudy. This allows you to achieve the
desired dilution ratio while not “over-using” your
Powerful...up to twice as fast as conventional strippers. Safer...no butyl. Thorough...
it works in one application. Concentrated...1:4 for the really tough jobs. Developed by
Buckeye, so you know it’s unique.
RipSaw is designed to be used on all hard floor surfaces. No artificial fragrances have
been added, so RipSaw has a mild aroma that makes it pleasant to use.
• Low odor
• Compensates for poor rinsing
• Works in hot or cold water
• Liquefies heavily burnished finish and sealer
• Does not contain butyl (CAS# 111-76-2)
• No added fragrance
• Resists clogging of pads
• Contains patented Liquescent® technology for performance and safety
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
(for use in hot or cold water)
For removing floor finishes and sealers:
Use 32 fl. oz/gal. water (250 ml/l), (1:4).
1. Wet floor. Allow to stand 10 minutes.
Do not allow to dry on floor.
2. Machine scrub.
3. Pick up solution.
4. Rinse floor at least twice with cold water.
5. After floor is dry, apply finish.
|Add a Tag|