Rosemary Leaves, Whole 6 oz
An herb, from a plant of the mint family, which resembles tiny, curved pine needles with a sweet, fresh-tasting flavor. Its flavor is pungent, yet pleasant.
The added eye appeal this product can bring to foods is a great addition to a variety of dishes. Rosemary adds a savory flavor touch.
Durkee Spices offer:
• Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
• Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
• Complete nutritional panels on every product
• Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
• Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
Rosemary Leaves are a must for any lamb dish. Works well on roasted vegetables or sprinkled on chicken, pork, fish & beef. Add to soups, stews and meat marinades. Use in Italian-style foods, such as spaghetti sauces, sausage, pizza and tomato dishes. Try in breads, pork or potatoes.
Use 1 1/2 teaspoons for 12 servings. For optimal flavor, crush leaves before adding to the recipe. Best if added at the beginning of the cooking process.
This product is packaged in a chef size clear recyclable bottle with a tamper-proof seal. For best results, store tightly closed in a cool dry place.
Shelf Life: 2 YEARS
|Add a Tag|