ServPoints Sequence of Service
ServPoints Sequence of Service™
Astound your customers, accelerate your profits with a flawless execution
Today’s customers are more fickle than ever. They’ll give your operation one try, but if their entire dining experience doesn’t match expectations they will gladly eat elsewhere. No matter how wonderful your food is or how ideal the location. What’s worse, uncertain economic times mean you are also competing with the kitchen table. What’s the point of going out to eat and having a bad experience when you can enjoy a cheaper (and more comfortable) experience at home?
The key to attracting and retaining well-paying customers is flawless service execution that delivers your brand. From the moment they enter your parking to the last thing they hear from your team when they leave, everything must be perfect and consistent each and every visit. Customers simply will not tolerate “maybe the service will be better this time” when there are ten other restaurant choices available.
Each ServPoints Sequence of Service program is totally customized to your individual operations and company “personality”. There are no one-size-fits-all recommendations. Components of SSOS include:
• Comprehensive analysis, including site visits, interviews with team members, of your entire customer-facing operation
• On-site introduction teaching session by W.H.Bender & Associates consultant(s) detailing your brand-specific SSOS
• Establishment of a Guest Index™ program that gives your team an objective and quantifiable way to measure the guest experience
• Presentations for use in your classroom and/or computer-based training of new and existing employees
• Presentation materials and one full color, hard-copy binder that outlines, step by step, every aspect of your operations. All photos demonstrating best practices feature your own employees wearing your chain’s uniforms in your actual restaurants. No generic pictures here! This is important as team members are better able to relate to the procedures, and this results in a faster learning curve with more retained information.
We work with your team, not against it
When team members, from management down to the recently hired hostess, hear an outside consultant is going to evaluate operations they are often concerned. Will people be laid off? Will there be demotions? Or worse. The SSOS eliminates those fears. In fact, it ultimately benefits everyone involved! The program teaches your people how to be as effective in their positions as possible, something that results in higher sales, more satisfied and loyal customers, and all-new profit levels. Think of an NFL franchise. The talent is all there, but the players must work together efficiently and effectively as a team in order to accomplish their goals.Post-implementation surveys of our clients show both higher sales/profits and higher employee job satisfaction compared to pre-SSOS levels. It’s a win-win situation on all fronts.
|Add a Tag|