|Prep Instructions [Spanish] |
- Because product is blanched during processing, quickly steam uncovered to bring up to 165°F. Do not overcook.
- To serve cold: For food safety and quality, prepare vegetable as stated above.
|Menu Suggestions |
- Plain or topped with a Hollandaise sauce, asparagus enhances any entree.
- Now you can offer them to your patrons year-round.
- Consistent food costs.
- Make your own signature blends.
- Menu cycles do not have to coincide with fresh ingredient availability.
- Easily rotate your vegetarian menu offerings.