|Prep Instructions [Spanish] |
- For food safety and quality cook to a temperature of 165°F. To serve cold prepare vegetables as stated below. Then cool as rapidly as possible to refrigerated temperature.
- STOVE TOP: Bring 3/4 cup water and frozen vegetables to boil in a 3 quart saucepan. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 7-9 minutes or until product is tender and thoroughly heated. Season and serve.
- MICROWAVE: Place frozen vegetables and 2 tablespoons of water into a microwave safe dish. Cover and cook on high for 5-6 minutes or until product is thoroughly heated. Stir halfway through cooking time. Season and serve. Note: Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times approximate.
- PRESSURELESS STEAMER: Place vegetables in a full size steamtable pan. Do not add water or cover. Steam in a preheated pressureless steamer for 4-5 minutes uncovered or until product is thoroughly heated. Season and serve.
|Menu Suggestions |
- Unique, upscale blends make great signature side dishes.
- Excellent meat alternative main dish.
- Great ingredient items for soups, casseroles, and stews.
- Mix with favorite house dressing for quick imaginative salads.
- Offers low-fat menu selections.
|Green beans, broccoli, onions, red pepper, mushrooms. |