Spice Black Pepper Corn Whole 18 oz
Whole black pepper, sometimes known as peppercorns, is the unripened fruit of the pepper vine.
Durkee Whole Black Pepper imparts the flavor of pepper without having fine particles present. This pepper has been sized specifically to use in pepper mills.
Durkee Spices offer:
• Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
• Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
• Complete nutritional panels on every product
• Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
• Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
The primary use for Whole Black Pepper is in pepper mills. It can also be used in pickling spices for pickles and sauerbraten. It is often used in crab and seafood boils so the spices do not stick to the shellfish. Use as a bouquet garni - put whole spices in cheesecloth and simmer when making stocks or sauces.
Whole Black Pepper should be added to dishes which are slowly cooked. This allows the full flavor of the peppercorn to be released. Peppercorns may be removed before serving. Use a pepper grinder to grind Whole Black Pepper. Use 1/8 tsp. per serving.
For more information on this product, call our "SPICE ADVICE" number at 1-800-247-5251
or access our web site at www.durkee.com
|Add a Tag|