Spice Blend Fajita Seasoning
Durkee Fajita Seasoning with Meat Tenderizer has a strong black pepper bite, combined with salt, garlic,onion and other spices. The flavor is peppery, with heat at the back of the throat, mixed with hickory smoke notes. It is similar in looks and size to ground black pepper.
Durkee Fajita Seasoning with Meat Tenderizer offers not only a way to season fajitas, but to also tenderize them quickly. This blended mixture offers a convenient, easy and consistent way to add authentic Mexican flavor to fajitas with a limited amount of labor.
Durkee Spices offer:
• Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
• Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
• Complete nutritional panels on every product
• Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
• Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
Seasons beef, chicken, pork, vegetables or seafood. Use to make fajitas or fajita salads. Season chicken and use to make a gourmet chicken fajita pizza. For a change of pace use to make kabobs
Moisten 1 pound of steak or chicken with 2 tablespoons lime juice. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Durkee Fajita Seasoning with Meat Tenderizer. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes; for maximum tenderizing marinate overnight. Grill or broil meat to desired doneness, slice and serve in tortilla with desired toppings.
Spices, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Monosodium Glutamate, Bromelain (from Pineapple) and Natural Smoke Flavor.
For more information on this product, call our "Spice Advice" number at 1-800-247-5251
or access our web site at www.durkee.com
This product comes packaged in a chef size clear recyclable plastic bottle with a tamper proof seal. For best results, store tightly closed in a cool dry place.
Shelf Life: 2 YRS
|Add a Tag|