Spice Blend Rotisserie 25 oz
Durkee Traditional Style Rotisserie Seasoning is a great seasoning for a rotisserie or conventional oven. It is a perfect combination of savory flavors, blended with onion, garlic, peppers, spices and salt. This product is reddish in color and resembles seasoning salt but it is slightly coarser in size.
This product can be used as a dry application by sprinkling the seasoning on before cooking or as a wet application by mixing seasoning with oil. You don't have to have a rotisserie oven to use this product. Durkee Traditional Style Rotisserie Seasoning lets you create a value added menu item with minimal ingredient cost.
Durkee Spices offer:
• Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
• Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
• Complete nutritional panels on every product
• Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
• Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
Besides using on chicken, try this product on steaks, burgers, pork chops, seafood or unseasoned fries for a great flavor. When used as a rub for prime rib, this product offers a unique and flavorful menu item.
This seasoning can be applied directly to the surface of chicken or combined with vegetable oil and brushed over the skin of chicken. Start by using 2-3 teaspoons per serving and adjust to taste. It may also be used by rubbing it on the inside of the cavity as well.
Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Paprika (color), Chili Pepper and Other Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Citric Acid, Red Pepper and Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide to Prevent Caking.
For more information on this product, call our "SPICE ADVICE" number at 1-800-247-5251
or access our web site at www.durkee.com
|Add a Tag|