Spice Garlic Minced
Small and relatively uniform pieces of cut garlic with a consistent flavor and odor of fresh garlic. This product is similar in size to sesame seeds. Flavor notes include sulfur, toasted and caramelized.
Durkee Minced Garlic gives the user more consistent quality and flavor than fresh garlic. It also provides ease of use, less labor, less waste, less preparation time and a longer shelf life than fresh garlic.
Durkee Spices offer:
• Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
• Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
• Complete nutritional panels on every product
• Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
• Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
Use in relishes, poultry, salad dressings, Italian dishes, breads, bagels, stir fry dishes, soups, stews, gravies, chili con carne, refried beans and tacos.
Rehydrate for 10 minutes in equal volume of water, drain and use. Doesn't require rehydration if used in cooked, moist dishes. One pound of minced garlic has the equivalent flavor of 5 pounds of fresh minced garlic. Use to add visual appeal and texture to foods.
1/4 teaspoon Durkee Minced Garlic equals 1 whole garlic clove.
For more information on this product, call our "SPICE ADVICE" number at 1-800-247-5251
or access our web site at www.durkee.com
This product is packaged in a clear, recyclable chef size bottle with a tamper proof seal and also in a bulk box. For best results, store tightly closed in a cool dry place.
All garlic products are subject to absorbing moisture and lumping or becoming hard-particularly in the hot & humid commercial kitchen. Use care to keep moisture away from the garlic.
Shelf Life: 2 YEAR
|Add a Tag|