Spice Tarragon Leaves
These broken leaves of the Tarragon plant are fragrant, bittersweet, aromatic and slightly anise-like in taste. The leaves are mid-to-dark green in color and are thin and needlelike in shape. Tarragon is an essential herb in traditional French cuisine.
Because of its unique taste, customers can create a high quality menu item with the addition of Durkee Whole Tarragon Leaves. It can be used to construct a value added or signature item to add to menus.
Durkee Spices offer:
• Clear packaging designed for easy and efficient use, with convenient slip-guard side grips and a shake/pour cap
• Easy-to-read, full bilingual labels (English and Spanish)
• Complete nutritional panels on every product
• Unique tamper evident packaging preserves flavor and keeps spices as fresh as the day they were packaged
• Versatility and variety - from core spices and seasonings to value added blends
Tarragon is excellent in cheese spreads or mixed with butter for an herbed butter. Use to season tarragon vinegar, bernaise sauces, salad dressings and cream sauces. Sprinkle on chicken, fish or pork before or after cooking. Add a dash to chicken salad or potato soup. Sprinkle over food and plate before serving for an attractive garnish.
Use 1/8 tsp. per serving at the end of the cooking process to allow for a more delicate flavor. Leaves may be crushed slightly before adding to foods.Because of its pungent, distinctive flavor, use sparingly.
For more information on this product, call our "Spice Advice" number at 1-800-247-5251
or access our web site at www.durkee.com
This product is packaged in chef and premium sized clear recyclable plastic bottles with tamper proof seals. For best results, store tightly closed in a cool dry place.
Shelf Life: 2 YEARS
|Add a Tag|