Spill Magic Spill Response Program
SPILL MAGIC Spill Response Program
Reduce "Slip & Fall" claims by 30% or more!
What is it?
Spill Magic’s Spill Response Program is a simple, inexpensive way to reduce slip and fall accidents by providing a quick, thorough method of removing liquid spills on retail floors, and by providing the ongoing service necessary to sustain such a program on a long-term basis.
The program consists of two things:
(1) Spill Magic Absorbent:
A non-toxic, non-flammable, lightweight absorbent that will quickly remove any spilled liquid or semi-liquid of any origin; turning it into a dry powder almost immediately, leaving no spill residue behind. It’s safe for use around humans, animals, plants and the environment; and will not damage cement, asphalt, carpet or any floor surface.
(2)Tthe Spill Response Station (SRS):
A stand-alone unit that has everything necessary to remove a spill, conveniently stored on a wire rack. It’s unobtrusive, requires no floor space, mounts to a wall or pole and tucks away in tiny areas; yet is easily identified and accessed by Store Associates.
Financial impact of Slip & Fall accidents *
Slip and Fall accidents cost American businesses 70 Billion Dollars annually
• Worker’s Compensation: $4000 average cost per claim
• General Liability: $60,000 - $100,000 average cost per claim
•Loss of Productivity: 18% of all employee days away from work result from injuries on floors, walkways and ground surfaces
• “...and yet, slips and falls are the most preventable accidents to occur in the workplace.”
*(Source: Nationwide Insurance Company article: Business Alert: Slip and Fall Prevention – http://www.nationwide.com/slip-and-fall-accidents.jsp -
January 26,2010, citing information obtained from National Safety Council, National Floor Safety Institute, Bureau of Labor Statistics)
Quick Response to spills is essential -
The longer a spill remains on the floor, the greater the exposure to the risk of a Slip & Fall injury
Response time typically required to remove spills & restore surface to clean, dry & free of spill residue:
• Conventional methods: 20 minutes or more (mop & bucket, paper towels, cleaners, etc)
• Spill Magic Spill Response System:
• 20-30% reduction in slip and fall claims in the first 6 months can result when the Spill Magic’s Spill Response Program is properly implemented.
• Labor: Less time to clean up spill allows personnel to return to other more productive duties
• Cleaning supplies: Mops, buckets, paper towels, solvents, degreasers are seldom, if ever needed.
Call for a free, no obligation, consultation.
|Application||Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Fuel & Convenience Stores|
|Characteristics||Absorbs any liquid or semi liquid leaving a clean dry surface.|
|Add a Tag|