Handgards Synthetic Disposable gloves are tight fitting and a Latex alternative, especially for those end users that are allergic to Latex.
- Latex-free gloves.
- An economical alternative to Latex, made of the highest quality materials.
- Non-allergenic, non-irritating, and non-toxic.
- Slightly tighter fit than Vinyl gloves.
- Perfect for general food service applications when infrequent glove changes are required.
- Manufactured as a non-inspected Medical Grade examination glove.
- Available in Powder-Free or lightly powdered with food grade corn starch.
- Handgards Vinyl gloves are produced from materials which fully comply with FDA Rule 177.1950 for food contact and FDA Rule 110.10 GMP for food handling.