Print Spec Sheet

Marketing Description:

Golden Cannoli Retail Packs meet the desires of those who wish to have the Golden Cannoli shell but make their own ricotta filling. Golden Cannoli provides the shells and enjoy the four recipes included to make your own favorite fillings at home. Cannoli are a unique and delicious dessert belived to have originated in Sicily around the first century A.D. These "tube-like" desserts consist of a crispy fried pastry shell filled with cannoli cream. By varying the garnishes, each bakery, restaurant, coffee shop or pizzeria can easily make their cannoli unique. Many ice cream shops have also filled the shells with ice cream or gelato for a summer treat. Profit margins can run as high as 500% on a prepared cannoli which only takes seconds to fill. Filling possibilities are endless and can be changed frequently to meet the desired selections of patrons. Cannoli shells have a 6 months shelf life if stored in a cool dry place.


Additional Information:

Kosher Product & Zero Trans Fat

Cannoli Shell Made From: Flour, VegetableShortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybeanand Cottonseed Oils), Eggs, Sugar, Vinegar,Salt, Vanillin

Item Code # 20MO012Mini Traditional Cannoli Shell Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Shell (11g/0.4oz) Amount Per Serving Calories 45 Calories from Fat 15 % Daily Values*Total Fat 2g 3% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholestoral less than 5mg 1%Sodium 30 mg 1%Total Carbohydrate 6g 2% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Sugars less than 1g Protein less than 1g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%Calcium 0% Iron 0%*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories 2,000 2,500 . Total Fat Less Than 65g 80g Sat Fat Less Than 20g 25g Cholestoral Less Than 300mg 300mg Sodium Less Than 2,400mg 2,400mg Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g Dietary Fiber 25g 30g Calories per gram: Fat 9 * Carbohydrates 4 * Protein 4 Cannoli Shell Made From: Flour, Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oils), Eggs, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Vanillin


Add accessories to this item:

Related products:

Tags Customers Associate with This Product

No tags have been added.
Add a Tag
view all tags
Sponsored Links